No matter where you are in the wedding planning process, the idea of also planning a honeymoon is exhausting. Of course, after the big day, you want nothing more than to celebrate with your partner. And thankfully, there are people who can help! Our guest, Irina Vishnevskaya works tirelessly to help plan the perfect honeymoon. Irina is part of Alle Travel, a spruced up version of a travel agency. They make it easier for newlyweds, and others, to plan the perfect getaway.
Don't skip the honeymoon because you're too worn out from planning the wedding. Even if you don't know exactly where you want to go, Alle Travel can work with you to put together the perfect trip. From day one, they take the stress of planning off your hands, and let you just enjoy the ride.
Use points from your credit cards to book a flight! Understand your budget so you know what will not stress you out. And since their agents are not paid on commission, you can rest easy knowing that you are going to get the biggest bang for your buck!
- Sign up for a card like Chase Sapphire right now, so you can begin saving points for the big trip.
- Think about your budget, and what you like. No one should be miserable on their honeymoon because they spent more than they wanted.
- Definitely have a honeymoon, everyone who didn’t have one wishes they did.
- If you can, purchase international flights about six months out, that is the sweet spot for pricing.
- Let your travel planner do the hard work, so all you have to do is show up.
- Don’t let a monkey steal your birth control!
“It’s lovely that you are making a living at being a travel agent. But you’re so much more than a travel agent, you’re planning people’s entire experience.” - Michelle
“People would come to you because they are savvy and they do have the money and they want to take the honeymoon, but they just don’t have time or bandwidth to figure out the best way to do it.” - Christy
“The first question is the where. And if your where is flexible but your budget is a little bit more fixed than that’s a really good place to start the conversation.” -Irina
“Bali always delivers. It’s just because it is so budget friendly.” - Irina
“You were eating top ramen for four months after that wedding.” - Christy
“I love yapping about this, as you can tell. Even if someone doesn’t end up working with us, I answer emails from my heart.” - Irina